ColourVue Mini Sclera Nebulos Contact Lens Review

From:  Optyk Rozmus
Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $24.99 $31.99
Size: 17 mm
Water Content: Unknown
Life Span: One Year
Prescription Available: No
{Product Image}


Color: 5/5 - These are exactly what the product image shows, down to the tiny white details. Blue shows up brilliantly and black covers up pretty much everything else.


Comfort: 4/5 - Not sure if its because I have tiny eyes but these are a little uncomfortable to wear. I can kind of feel when they bend whenever I look around. Though they didn't hurt to put in, just was tricky since these are the first Mini Scleras I've ever put in.


Design: 5/5 - You really can't wrong with these for a lot of makeup looks, I used them for my Siren makeup and I had thought these would be also good for MeMeMe cosplay. The site suggest they are great for super kawaii makeup/lolita looks.

Enlargement: 5/5 - Hahaha! Look at the comparison photo, these are huge and they are DEFINITELY enlarging.

Overall: 4.5/5 - Aside from some discomfort issues and the sucky part that they don't come in prescription. These are almost a perfect 5/5, color is great, size is great and I can't wait to see what else I can use these for in the future.


{Taken in front of a window}

These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review on these lenses. 
:

Comments

  1. Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all important infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this . toric circle lens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts