Princess Pinky Gemini Day Grey Lens Review

Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $11.9
Size: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 30 Days/1 Month
Prescription Available: Yes

Princess Pinky Gemini Day Grey
{Product Image}

Color: 3/4 - They are not as opaque as I hoped they would be but they still do a decent job of covering my brown eyes.

Comfort: 4/5 - For the most part I had no issues getting them in and didn't feel any discomfort at first. Around four hours is when I definitely needed eye drops, I wasn't sure if it was because my eyes were dry or the contacts were dry.


Design: 5/5 - Personally, I really like this simple but natural looking design. Just something that isn't too flashy but still gives your eyes a different look.

Enlargement: 1/5 - They have no enlargement effect, they are meant for a more natural everyday look.

Overall: 3/5 - Other than the opaqueness, I love these contacts. Downside is that are only meant for a month wear, would really love to have more these or that they would have a longer shelf life.


{Taken in front of window lighting }



These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review on these lenses.



Comments

Popular Posts