Princess Pinky Twilight Reborn Brown


From: Pinky Paradise

Buy Them Here
My Eye Color: Dark Brown
Price: $28.90
Size: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 38% 
Life Span: One Year
Prescription Available: Yes

Princess Pinky Twilight Reborn Brown
{Product Image}

Color: 5/5 - These are more of a yellow than a brown but I don't mind since they are a nice golden tone of yellow.

Comfort: 5/5 - I wore these constantly when I first got them because of how comfortable and lightweight they felt. Even though you shouldn't wear these all day, I did because it was a busy day and they didn't feel terrible at the end of the day.


Design: 4/5 - They have a very eye catching design, almost natural but not completely since they didn't fully blend with my eyes.

Enlargement: 1/5 - Just slightly enlarging but barely noticeable, good for male cosplays.

Overall: 5/5 I just really like these and I hope I can get other colors from this collection.



{Taken in front of window light and outside}




These were sent to me by the company,
but this is my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts